Basic job requirements (education, age, experience, quality, etc.):
1. Education requirement: Bachelor degree or above, majored in thermal engineering.
2. Job Requirements:
(1) Familiar with industrial kiln and combustion system;
(2) Familiar with thermal engineering and calculation;
(3) Familiar with industrial kiln manufacturing and processing technology;
(4) Proficient in software such as AutoCAD;
(5) Strong practical ability and independent working ability;
(6) A sense of responsibility and team spirit;
(7) Own related design experience in refractory material.
3. Related requirements: More than five years of industrial kiln design experience, candidate familiar with the hazardous waste incineration system design is preferred.
1. Make thermal calculation and compile related data according to production and process requirements;
2. Innovate and optimize the original design;
3. According to the engineering requirements, compile procurement technical requirements of rotary kiln system, combustion system, refractory and insulation material system;
4. Assist the procurement staff in procurement job;
5. Responsible for the temporary matters assigned by the superior.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to the email: email@example.com. We will have special personnel to contact you.