Basic job requirements (education, age, experience, quality, etc.):
1. Education requirements: College degree or above, majored in mechanical design and manufacture, automatic control professional or related professional. Candidate with intermediate or above title or working experience in the same industry is preferred.
2. Job Requirements:
(1) Familiar with the principle of mechanical design, automation and semi-automation structure;
(2) Familiar with product manufactures and processing technology;
(3) Familiar with hydraulic transmission and pneumatic transmission device design;
(4) Familiar with the design of non-standard mechanical equipment;
(5) Familiar with the principle and structure of hoisting equipment;
(6) Familiar with the principle and structure of conveying equipment;
(7) Proficient in software such as AutoCAD;
(8) Strong practical ability and independent working ability;
(9) A sense of responsibility and team spirit;
3. Related requirements: More than three years of transmission equipment design or mechanical design experience, candidate familiar machinery equipment and conveying equipment of hazardous waste industry is preferred.
1. Make non-standard mechanical design of conveying system according to production and process requirements(including bulk feeding systems, scrapping machinery, drum lifting system and second combustion chamber, etc);
2. Optimize the original design;
3. According to the engineering requirements, prepare procurement technical requirements and design assembly drawings for feeding system and hoisting system, and provide technical support and guidance for manufacturers;
4. Assist the procurement staff in procurement job;
5. Responsible for the temporary matters assigned by the superior.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to the email: email@example.com. We will have special personnel to contact you.