Basic job requirements (education, age, experience, quality, etc.):
1. Education requirements: Bachelor degree or above, major in chemical engineering or environmental protection;
2. Job Requirements:
(1) Familiar with chemical and hazardous waste process design;
(2) Proficient in AutoCAD drawing and related chemical software;
(3) Adapt to work strength of the design Institute;
(4) Quick thinking and strong innovation ability;
(5) Clear thinking and strong communication skill;
(6 A sense of responsibility and team spirit
(7) With rich experience in early technical exchange.
3. Related requirements: More than five years of chemical design work experience, candidate with intermediate or above titles or working experience in the same industry is preferred.
1. Pre-market technical plan preparation;
2. Pre-market communication with the owner;
3. Project implementation process design;
4. On-site technical service late in the project;
5. Assist the procurement staff in procurement job;
6. Responsible for the temporary matters assigned by the superior.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will have special personnel to contact you.